Seriously injured driver refuses to be saved until his wife confirms she will still love him if he was disabled


A truck driver Kong Huang was seriously injured and trapped in his truck after a crash.As fire fighters battled to save his life,they realized they had to probably amputate his leg to set him free. He refused saying he would only let them save him if he called his wife.He then called his 29 year old wife Cheng Huang and said

 'Precious one, I have just one question which you must answer truthfully.  I am hurt and may have to lose a limb.  My question is: Will you still love me with one leg?
 When she said yes, he then told rescuers: 'Ok, go ahead, I can live
Fortunately for him,after several hours, he was freed without losing his limbs..He then said in the hospital
 'I was doubly blessed this day. I got the love of my wife unconditionally and I have the good fortune to return to her a whole man. I am very lucky.'
He was driving a lorry loaded with sand when he hit another car on a bend in Suining, Sichuan province.
At last he knows she loves him for real...
Aww! so touching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Akpabio Nominates new commissioners

Lol... Nigerians Writes An Open Letter To Psquare Using Their Tracks Title

Akwa Ibom State born Cynthia Uwak turns tomboy shows off Ripped Abs(Photos)