Mariah Carey takes a public train all decked up in glamorous gown & diamonds (Photos)

  Are you kidding me? Mariah Carey is one of the world's biggest Diva's of all time,however,Mariah Carey decided to try something new and different from the usual.She took the public train with producer,Jermaine Dupri ,then a cab to an event..In the pictures posted by her, she said
'I figured as I'm under dressed I might as well take the subway',it's like sparkles against filth, i'm just walking, it's been a while since I've taken the subway'.
However, some think its a publicity stunt for her album and she just wants to be in the news..lol
whatever looks like she had fun on the ride and still remained flawless for the event.
More below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Governor Akpabio Nominates new commissioners

Lol... Nigerians Writes An Open Letter To Psquare Using Their Tracks Title

Akwa Ibom State born Cynthia Uwak turns tomboy shows off Ripped Abs(Photos)